I saw another Imp yesterday...

What really gives away that it was a '90 (or maybe a
'91) is the fact that it stayed even with you. The 3.8
is pretty nice and a stock 3.8 Imperial would beat a
stock 3.3 Imperial.... too bad you didn't have a
camera. Hell, I've never seen two 90's Imperial side
by side, let alone two of the same year.

Be even more interesting if your vins were in
sequence. I'm surprised how often at the Mopar 'Nats,
someone notices two cars have sequencal vins. Despite
age, rareness, etc, it's still possible to find two
rare Mopars side by side at a show with sequencial
vins. I remeber one of the hot rod magaizines running
a story on a few car's in some c1990 show which
actually had this happen. Can't remeber what the model
was, don't think it was an Imperial....

But what would be cooler then if at the next major
Imperial meet, someone noticed that two Imperials, say
1968s or something, had sequencial vins? The
statistics of what would be required for this to
happen really shows how magic it is when it does
occur.