From: Clay Smith
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 10:12 AM
Subject: IML: Motor Trend test of the 65 Lebaron

Hello everyone, I found a rather nice surprise yesterday. While killing a 1/2 hour at the local antique shop ,I ran across a great copy of the July 65 Motor Trend.  That is the issue that they road test the 65 Lebaron.
 (I believe it is on the 65 web page).
There was another neat article titled  "1966 Insight " that had early predictions for the 1966 model year.  Under Imperial  it said

" Rumor has it that the Imperial would share its body shell with standard Chryslers in 1966, but this doesn't seem the case. It'll continue its present lines with only minor changes. The 413 inch VS.-8 will give way to a 440-incher ,developing 375 hp,same as in the big Chrysler line.

Clay Smith
  67 Crown Coupe
  60 Custom