webpage update and layout question

I put my simple instructions on how to set the floats on the Edelbrock
carburators on my webpage; http://www.robdiesel.com

Also, I am changing the layout a wee bit so I am also asking that you
compare the Edelbrock Floats page with the testpage I have linked too. The
only difference is what side the thumbnails are, simple but important.
Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome.

Anyone else running the Edelbrock 600cfm on their 440? What do you think? I
can't really say that either of mine are set just right, but the 600 gave a
noticable improvement over the 750 I had on previously.