56 question, state meet

We are continuing with the complete
rewire of our 56 sedan, using the correct cloth braided wire from RI
Wiring Service (nice people, by the way). All of the switches are out of the
dash for refurbishment, and it occurs
to me that I have no picture of their
arrangement in any of the manuals.
If I recall correctly, the order is (from
the left): lights, wiper, lighter, panel,
and map/dome. Can someone confirm that this is correct?

We are planning to drive up to Monterey for the state meet in May, in
our 67 convertible, maybe we can go for Most Improved?  We may get into a
bit of a time crunch, as the car is still at
the upholstery shop having the seats redone with new leather, and a new
original pattern top put on. When we get it back we still have to put the
rest
of the interior back together, as well as
the body trim, which was removed for paint. You'll be able to spot us at the
meet, we'll be the ones out in the parking lot putting things back on!

Roger and Michael in San Diego
67 Crown Convertible  "Moby"
73 LeBaron Coupe  "La Bomba Negra"
56 Sedan