Printing manuals that are on the website

Printing manuals that are on the website

> I'm having difficulty printing the auto temp diagnosis manual from the
> website. Can someone tell me how to prevent the leftmost portion of text
from
> being cut off on the printed page? Thanks!

Tom,

Oops, there should have been a link on the Auto Temp manual (it's not there
by mistake) that will take you to a "How To Print Imperial Literature" page
on the site:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Printing/Index.htm

Hopefully that page will explain how to print out the pages you want.

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise