55 Limo pic

I have an image in my collection of Imperial pics that I cannot identify as
to the man standing in front of the car. He is standing in front of a ' 55
Imp limo with California tags and the number 13 on the parking space. He is
probably in his late sixties or early seventies and is wearing a brown suit
and brown snap brim hat while holding a lit cigarette in his left hand.
Anyone know who he is ?

Marc

67 Coupe