Fuel question

List,

I have had no vapor locks in fourteen years, but as a precaution, will knock on "Antique Bronze".   Chrysler was right to brag about their "Extra Inches", as there are plenty of those in 68 Imperials.  I also appreciate the good visibility in these cars, and especially being able to see the ends of all four fenders.  Gosh, can hardly wait to leave Florida and get home so I can drive a real car.  Go easy on the "Hudson Guy", we may make a convert out of him.

Regards,

Bill/Imp, 68's