Power Brake Booster

I have a 61 Crown that has a loud "HISSING" only when I press the
brakes. I think something in the vacuum booster is leaking. Does anyone
know of a good company that repairs power brake units? How long does it
take? Is the vacuum unit the same for a 61 Crown, 62 Chrysler 300, and
62 Chrysler Newport? Cost?

Gary Frey
Email: gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx