60 carrier bearing/ driveline issue

Timothy,

Howe's phone/fax  number is 209-892-3464 in California. He will want
your carrier bearing & mounting bracket FIRST. Then he will rebuild it
and send it back with a new bearing and new rubber attached ti the
mounting bracket.

I replaced my carrier bearing on my 61 Crown a few years ago. When I got
the car on the rack and looked, the rubber was just about completely
broken loose from the mounting bracket. It easy to remove the drive
shafts and carrier bearing and put them back, BUT MARK THE ORIENTATION
OF BOTH SHAFTS  to get the shafts back together properly to maintain the
original balance conditions.

Gary Frey, 61 Crown

"Timothy J. LaPean" wrote: Hey all,