Web Site

Our once embarrassingly poor web site has been transformed into one that
just may win a prize from T.A.M., the Texas Association of Museums.  Not
only does it  contain copious amounts of information about our own exhibits,
the site also contains one of the best resources for the history of
transportation to and around San Antonio.  As well as a page giving a
chronological history of transportation in the city from 1850 to the
present, there are additional pages that focus on civil aviation and the
various railroads that have served San Antonio.  There are over 180 pictures
of the Southern Pacific alone.  With the S.P., S.A. & A.P., M.P. and M.K.T.
pages complete there are still some more to come, including not only AMTRAK
and the Union Pacific, but the San Antonio, Fredericksburg & Northern and
the San Antonio, Ulvade & Gulf railroad as well.  You need to check it out!