Substitute pentastars

 I do recall that some Chryslers of the 90's had the pentastar on the right fender..that looked like they would work for the older Chryslers. I know mine has a prong on the back of it..not sure about the newer ones. I just thought I would mention this in case anyone is in need of..........
----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Brust
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 1:06 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Substitute pentastars

The pentastar in my 86 5th Ave is very similar to the crystal pentastar on
my 82 Imperial steering wheel. Each side on the 5th's pentastar is 5/8".

Fifth Aves are plentiful and a tired one would be happy to have its
pentastar live on in an Imperial. (Sounds like a story I read to my
daughter...)

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial