-------Original Message-------
From: Bill Watson <wwatson@xxxxxxxxx>

But I sincerely doubt that any 1967 model came from the factory with side
marker lights.  I cannot see Chrysler paying someone to drill holes in the
fenders for a light, and there is no way they would spend the dollars to modify
the tooling to accept side lights for a few dozen or even hundred cars.