Web Site Wheel Cover Page

Terry, and all IMLers...

Having this kind of knowledge is a great way to get involved and contribute to
the IML. Each of us is in some way an Imperial historian, so anything you can
add to the website, arguably the world's premiere resource for All Things
Imperial, by all means contribute it!

Mike Trettin, I believe, did most of the work on the Wheel Cover section of the
website.

I sent a few pix and some copy to Mike for the years about which I'm most
familiar or have collected the most info from literature and fellow IMLers
('67-69 and the NYB years) and within hours it was part of this resource for
anyone to use and enjoy. It was easier for me than probably anyone to
contibribute pix of the rare '78 NYB Salon wheel treatment, which never show up
in any New Yorker literature, since I have a 17,000-mile Salon.

I'm sure your knowledge would be a valuable part of our "permanent record," so
by all means share it with us!

(By the way, I don't think the genuine wire wheels commonly called Kelsey Hayes
but, as Terry noted were made by Motor Wheel, were offered in sizes that fit
models after '66, but I think the '57s through '66s use the same bolt pattern,
meaning any dealer could order them as parts and bolt 'em on to a customer's
car.)

Thanks to all who contribute what they can!
Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon