1967 Data survey results (very long read)

Quoting Dick Benjamin <DickB@xxxxxxxxx>:

> there were 200 days of production in the model year). This seems to
> hint
> that Chrysler initially expected to sell a mix of about 25% Imperials to
> 75%
> Chryslers, then later cut that mix to about 5% Imperials.

May be what you meant is that Chrysler was expecting the 67 Imperial to sell a
lot better than it really did, so they sped up production to meet the expected
demand.  When the demand was not there, they slowed down.

> Oddities
>
> Larry's car, is interesting, by the way, in that it has 1968 style side
> marker lamps, in the front and rear fenders, and these are obviously
> factory

Dick, you must be taking about the real small square lights, a yellow (front)
and a red (back).  If this is correct, the 68's had the front light on the side
of the bumper that is much wider than the 67's.  How is that light installed on
that Larry's 67?  Did they also make a square hole on the smaller side bumper,
or did they actually make a hole on the lower fender?
D^2