Which pads for 69 Budd disc brakes

hey John

    You can get the D-10 pads through special order at Advance Auto parts or
maybe even an Auto Value supplier... I have 5 spare set  as I wanted to make
sure that I hade enough for the future!  If you shoudl need a set LMK and I
will help you out if I can ,,,,I can get some from the store here and town
and replenish my stock if you need the help!

                                          Tony Fortner
                                           IMP6971