E-Bay Items

!!!!

Right ON!!  Congratulations.

If you need help in getting it scanned or formatted for the club website,
please let the site volunteers know!  If you're going to do it yourself,
please contact us before starting so that your end product is as close as
possible to what we already have up....

I am most curious to see what is in that booklet!

-Kenyon