Please Welcome a New Member Gary Frey (1961)

Please Welcome a New Member Gary Frey (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Gary Frey
Email Address is: gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Mayer, Arizona

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown, 4dr, red & white exterior, white interior

Self-Introduction: I worked for Chrysler for 35 years. After retirement I
moved to
Mayer, Arizona for my Astronomy hobby. in 1998 I saw a 61 Crown
Imperial and purchased it. I completed the restoration and have
driven it all over Arizona. Since then my collection has grown a lot
to include:

1924 Dodge Screen side delivery
1934 DeSoto Airflow
1936 Plymouth Touring Sedan
1948 Chrysler NewYorker
1959 Dodge Royal Lancer
1961 Crown Imperial
1962 Chrysler 300
1962 Chrysler Newport Convertable

I restored all these cars myself and do all the work.

e-mail: gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx