Igntn convsn kit?

I just replaced the points in my '63 Chrysler 300 with a Pertronix Ignitor
II and the matching Flame thrower II coil.  the cost was about $125.  It
uses the stock distributor.  The only thing you can see that is not stock is
there are two wires going in to the distributor instead of one.  Check the
web for suppliers.  It is a 20 minute job or less to replace and re-time the
engine.  I noticed easyer starting and improved proformance from the start.
You can also do away with the ballist resistor with the conversion with
everything under the stock cap.