Thanks for info

Thanks for the info on the interior Arran and Kerry.And it will help.I am getting a few samples from SMS soon.SO I can make a good disision on the vinyl. By the way I am having the leather coloured to match the vinyl. It is way cheaper to get it done over here .About$5 usd a square foot,for good leather.Thanks again.I will let you know how I am going.    Mick 58 coupe