Please Welcome Paul Murphy

New Subscriber(s): Paul Murphy
Email Address is: pgmurphy@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Petersfield, MB, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown convertible (green w/dark green leather int.)
1964 Crown 4 door  (green w/black leather int.)

Self-Introduction: My father bought the convertible in 1969 as the second
owner. In my early 20's, I told him if he sold it to anyone else, I would
leave!  I've had it ever since.

Had several parts cars as well and I think they are still the classiest cars
ever built.  '64's for ever!