52 Sedan has a new home!

My 1952 Imperial 4 door sedan is off to its new home!

Fellow list member Dan has taken possesion of the car.

Dan is a super guy - a real gentleman - and it was wonderful for my family
and I to have had the opportunity to meet him.

As I write this, Dan is driving the car from New York to Maine.  Let's wish
him all the best for a safe and uneventful trip home.

I will really miss that car.  Even though I owned it a short time, I have
'known' it for more than half of my life - it was formerly owned by a close
friend of mine, who had the car for many years.  The car runs and drives
well.  As Dan drove away, I heard the sound of that Hemi reverberate across
the bay (there is just the right-sized hole in the head pipe to produce
sweet Hemi sounds) - it was magnificent.

My friend was even able to find the original Bill of Sale and Warranty
booklets for the car.  The car cost the original owner $3700 with radio,
heater, w/w tires and power steering as options.  Maybe Dan can scan these
documents for the web site.

What a terrible shame that today's space shuttle tragedy diminishes the
moment.  The poor spouses and children of the astronauts!!!!!!  I know that
we all will be mourning the loss of the brave astronauts.

Please, all, let's wish Dan the best of luck with his new car!!!

Best,

John