63 Imp $1500.00

I went to my web site this evening groups.msn.com/MarkandVelana and there
was a thread started about a 51,000 original mile 63 Crown Imperial 4 door
HT in California for $1,500! There are pictures of it too. Ad says it runs
(413), nice body and interior (pictures show this) and this is the second
owner. Man I must be on the wrong coast!!!!! There is a phone number there
to reach the seller. If you can't find the pictures, look in Mopars for
sale, or look for the thread on the messageboard. I thought I had to let you
guys know. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me!!!
Mark Wood Angier, NC http://communities.msn.com/MarkandVelana