New paint saga content

Kerry,
Since you are doing a paint change to silver are you doing anything to guard
against fading? I know when my Ramcharger got wrecked we got a cheapy Maaco
special and it faded in about 5 years. I think most of the new
basecoat/clearcoats have UV block in the clear.  I know it fades way worse
than most colors and I think I'll be doing my charcoal gray soon.
Rob