From: William
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 12:52 AM
Subject: IML: FS: Some 82 Imperial Parts

Hello all,
    I am parting out an 82 Imperial in my efforts to restore the 83. I will be keeping most of the parts, at least until such time as I have the 83 finished. Some of what IS available now:
rear and door glass, doors (bare), deck lid (bare, some surface rust), bonnet, fenders, motor (~70k miles, runs excellent, less manifolds), rear axle, rad support, transmission and possibly some other parts. You can take the chassis too (quarters are straight, but rust behind wheels)!
    As the 83 nears completion, more parts will become available. At this time the EFI system, wire harnesses, electronics, trim and most other Imperial specific parts are NOT up for grabs. Right now I am not parting with much of the Imperial specific parts, mostly "Cordoba" parts, but maybe someone can use them. I know that this does not amount to much of any value, but it is priced accordingly! Since most is too big to ship, pickup would be best, but I will try to accommodate other arrangements. By the end of next week, whatever is left will go to the crusher. I would rather give to a good home than have destroyed. Pics are posted at: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/willeann/Imperial_Parts.htm
Regards,
William