Re: Subject: Re: IML: Lincoln "Imperial"

Re: Subject: Re: IML: Lincoln "Imperial"

I'm wondering.....
--- bob siliani <bsiliani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> DaimlerChrysler has noticed that the PT Cruiser is
> underpowered. Their
> answer
> is the up-and-coming GT Cruiser which will be
> powered by the same LHS
> V6 that
> powers the Prowler and the 300M.

        Is this the 3.5 V6 baised off of the 3.3 in the 90's
Imperials? If I recall, the prowler got a 3.5 with all
forged internals and an aluminum block (unlike the
3.5's in the other cars which got a cast iron block
similar to the 3.3's.....).
        Also, didn't all the Prowlers get 8 cylinders, or am
I confused here?