Imperial S.U.V (was Lincoln "Imperial"

 The Imperial name on an S.U.V would be a dead on arrival idea as well
I am
afraid. Mercedes already puts out a line of high end S.U.Vs in fact
they are
the creators of one of the most famous off road vehicles of all time,
the
Unimog. The only way that the Imperial will come back in any form is if
the
company changes hands, if it survives till then.
 I think that it would be just as well if the Imperial stayed as an
orphan.
Knowing the way things work, as I have said before, they will probably
pull
some stupid stunt like slapping an Imperial badge on a Dodge Intrepid
the
way they did with the 300M. Not that I hate the Cirrus/Intrepid LHS
cars but
they don't inspire me to think of a Chrysler as an outstanding luxury
vehicle. I think what would be a more worth while pursuit would be to
look
into having some parts made for our dear Imperials. Kerry and Mike
Pittinaro
have already made some headway in this direction, for this they should
be
congratulated.
                        I also agree on this statement. An ideal day would
consist of a bright sunny morning. The songbirds are outside my window.
It's going to be a warm, sunny spring day. I stroll out of my Castle. Feel
like a million bucks. Wait a minute, 2 million bucks I just found in my
pocket for chump change for the weekend. I stroll past the gardens as I
light up the Imperial brand of Cigars I had Juan just fetch for me
(superior to any Cuban ever made). I stroll into the Barn Fresh Imperial
Garage and decide what year from 52 to 81 I want to take out today (My
crack mechanics told me what models are ready to go). I decide on a Exner
era model and relish on it's just restored look  ( a concours driver
model) with just the right amount of break in (200k) and a Hugh Hefner
Bunny is wearing a matching outfit to accompany the exterior color of the
Imperial. IAs she opens the driver's door to let me in, I feel myself get
tackled like a Raider in the Super Bowl to the ground. As I wake up, the
bartender is screaming at me with his shoe on my forehead saying  " If I
ever see you in my place again, you won't be able to crawl away" As I wake
up again , I can only think to myself, " Winter is too over-rated".