Can 81-83 EFi Be Reliable?

As reliable as any other car can be, if you get to know it, I think. I drove
one daily for almost 8 years and there were a minimum of troubles. Those
troubles sometimes proved rather difficult for me to diagnose at first, but
after fixing them I was almost glad they happened as they were educating. If
the same thing came up again, I knew where to suspect trouble and to recognize
warning signs. Since I have discovered this list last summer, I am confident
that ANY trouble can be diagnosed and fixed properly with others input,
experience, patience and, in some cases, access to spare parts. Kurt '81Quoting