Please Welcome New Members, Liz and Barry Kerr (1963)

Please Welcome New Members, Liz and Barry Kerr (1963)

Liz & Barry,
Congratulations on purchasing one of these beauties. I, too, own one. We'd
love to get photos and the story of yours on the website.

In the meantime, can you describe the problem you're having with the
convertible top? I've had mine completely disassembled two times now and
(think) I can spot just about anything wrong with it. We've got the '63
factory service manual on-line. The section describing the convertible top
starts here:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/63FSM/Group23/Page48.htm

I've replaced several Chrysler vinyl convertible tops from the 60's. They're
all pretty straight-forward.

Let us know how we can help!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible