Snowflke Wheels on E Bay

Hello Group
I have been tossing a bid or two on a set of Snowflake wheels on E Bay.  I don't really need them for my 83 (just thought they would nice on it).  If someone on the list is also bidding, please advise me off list.  I would rather someone on the list who needs thems to get them rather than keep jumping the bid up just because they would nice on my Imp,  Thanks
Don
83 Imperial