Turlock Swap Meet "plugger's auto club"

I went to the Turlock swap meet for the first time this past Saturday 1/25. I had a big shopping list, but only found three vendors that had any selection of Mopar parts. I did pick up one item, not on my list, but that I needed. A NOS door lock button for my 62 White 4Dr Ht. A friend had lost one of mine & I never expected to find another, let alone a new old stock for only $25.00. Had hoped to find some tail light lenses for the three 62's I have but nothing even close. Oh well, better luck next time. They did have a 67 2 Dr Ht fore sale, in fairly good shape.
                   Denis, Redwood City, Ca.