1968 LeBaron on E-Bay...rear heat

> The 1968 Imperials buyers had a choice, rear air or
> rear heat, but not both.
> Rear window defrost was also an option, but don't
> think it was available with
> the rear air or rear heat.

I have a spare instrument cluster trim panel
(woodgrained) for a '67, and it has "REAR HEAT"
controls.  One switch controls the fan setting, and
the other has three positions:  "HEAT" "DEF" and
"AIR".  "AIR" probably doesn't mean air conditioning,
probably just a blower setting with no heat, but "DEF"
I assume means rear defrost.  Yes?

Incidentally, the trim panel (I also have a '67
non-ATC center control panel) are for sale, with the
rest of my parts.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Otis Davidson