Everyone please read! Off topic posts!!

Hi folks,
I think it may be cabin fever or something but I
have been getting rather irritated the past several
days at the amazing number of off topic, (lincoln,
Citroen, Chevy, chili, Jeep Liberty, SUV, Mercedes,
station wagon, PT Cruiser, Desoto,  parts
solicitations, etc. etc.) messages as well as the one
liners as well as the personal one on one messages
going out to all 500+ of us!
Luckily I have been home sick as a dog with the flu in
bed the past 3 days and have not had the energy to go
after every off topic post, but I am beginning to get
really bugged by the total dis-regard of our rules by
most every message!
Basically the golden rule is to keep it Imperial
related

ONLY.

ONLY!!

ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

Please think twice before you send each message.
"Is this Imperial related and something of interest
to the other 500+ members of the list?"
If it is not please send it to the individual(s)
involved.
Here is a link to the Rules as posted on our web site;

Thanks all for your help in keeping this list a
friendly helpful place for us Imperial fans!
(I.m going back to bed!)
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator