Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 2:53 AM
Subject: IML: 1968 LeBaron on E-Bay

Hi Folks,

There is a 1968 Imperial LeBaron on E-Bay.  The Ad has several detailed pictures, showing the condition from various angles, but all of these pictures were either taken during rain or after the car had been hosed down.  Now my question is this; what advantage is there, if any, of using pictures of a vehicle with water drops all over it?

Bill/Imp, 68's