66 part interchange

Hello all-
My 66 convertible is getting close to being finished mechanically, and I
need a few miscellaneous parts.  One of these is a blower motor for the
heat/ac.  I would prefer to buy one new, but the local auto place claims
they aren't made anymore.  Does anyone know if this part is available new
and possibly what the part # is or what car uses the same part? Thanks in
advance,
Paul in South GA