Imperial Highway

<PRE>I drive the Imperial highway in one of my 2 61 Imperials. I stop and have
breakfast at the Pepper Shaker Monday thru Friday. I will someday get a pic
of a sign with one of them eventually. They have made the short section from
just East of the 57 Freeway almost to La Palma Ave a nicer two lane each way.
Too short though. I took two long trips last year in the two cars. The Crown
2 door from Palm Desert, Ca to Denver and back. The 61 LeBaron from Palm
Desert, Ca to Darlington, S.C. and back. I do this every year to somewhere
back East. The LeBaron has made at least one trip cross country except for
the years from 88 thru 94 in which I made on the average 3 to 4 trips each
year. I guess I am a true Imperialist. Gas prices will not stop me from the
true enjoyment these awsome automobiles allow one to experience. I have NEVER
broke down. With that said, I will drive the Daytona this year. Joe Machado