68 Crown brakes

Hi all,
   This is the first chance I've had to look at the brakes. The problem
is the front brakes don't release-I don't know what the rear brakes are
doing but definitely the fronts won't release. Today I parked the car in
my driveway which has a substantial slant to it. I put the car in
NEUTRAL and I could not budge it. I put it back in PARK, separated the
master cylinder from the booster and put the car in NEUTRAL and it
started to roll down the incline unassisted. I put it back in
PARK,reconnected the master to the booster and put it in NEUTRAL one
more time-it would not move! So, is there a push rod adjustment
somewhere or am I looking at this illogically? Thanks for your help
again.........
Don Savard