Mrs Iacocca's radio

Hey Bill. When I said "just across the river", I meant it literally. I live
in Shelby Twp MI, just north of Detroit.

Actually, your geography is a bit off. Some of Windsor is due east of
Detroit, and is not really thought of as "south" of the Motor City. From
where I live, by the way, parts of Canada are due south! Grab a
Rand-McNally, or check out mapquest.com.

You're right; Huntsville, Alabama isn't "across the river" from Windsor,
Ontario! (We American, as a group anyway, are geography-challenged, but we
are not that bad)!

How's the Imperial scene in Vancouver, by the way?

Cheers, Currell