Fwd: IMLers in Spokane Area-Special Request

Fwd: IMLers in Spokane Area-Special Request

Note: forwarded message attached.

Hi.  I have chrome pieces for my 60 Imperial at Triple
Plate Chrome in Spokane--cvt. top pieces, taillight
pieces, headlamp pieces, interior windshield
surrounds, and a few more.  His price is in the
stratosphere so I need to get the parts to me here in
Richmond, CA, across the bay from San Francisco.

Anyone care to pick up the pieces, get them boxed up
at a postal place, send them off to me???  I will pay
the packaging costs and shipping costs and $100 for
your time and careful handling of my precious
convertible chrome parts.

Let me know if you can help.

The car is in Kalispell, MT, being restored there.
The chrome pieces were brought over from Kalispell to
Spokane by a friend who makes occasional
family/business trips over.  I don't want to have the
restorer make a special trip, mainly because his per
hour time would be considerable.

Just need to get the pieces to me so I can decide
which ones to do and work with chromers I have used
down here.

Please get back to me if you would consider assisting
me.  I can give more details privately, address, phone
#'s etc.

Thanks for your time, Henry Hopkins  510-234-9649 or
cell 510-220-9134