65 carb question

I have no fuel squirting in to the bowl when I pump the carb (engine off). I
have been having dead battery problems lately and have been pumping and
starting allot (different problem now fixed).
When I turn the engine over wouldn't pressure build up in the fuel system
and remain after the ignition is turned off (provided the pump is working)?
When I last drove it home about 1\2 mile and warmed up, it seemed to idle a
hair fast and now I have this no fuel problem.

Oh yes, at one point I started to pull away from the curb and the engine
completly died (electric was good), then got it home and started it up then
died again and thats when I found no fuel going to the carb.

1965 LeBaron
Carb?
Fuel line?
Pump?