Please Welcome New Members Ernie and Colleen Stepney 1958

Please Welcome New Members Ernie and Colleen Stepney 1958

New Subscriber(s): Ernie & Colleen Stepney
Email Address is: stepney@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Vancouver B.C. Canada

Car(s) owned: 1958 Crown Southhampton

Self-Introduction: Just purchased car on E-bay and waiting for delivery.
Supposedly a picture is like a thousand words, car looks complete and not
too rusty, so hopefully at least half of those words are true.  I also have
a 1938 Royal Business coupe, but that's for another site I suppose.