Yellow '57 to '60 Imp. in So Cal

Hi,
I was driving down the freeway the other day and ran across a 57 in a very
light yellow/tan color with the front half of the roof painted a dark brown
metallic.  It was a two door hardtop.  It looked to be in pretty nice shape.
  I also passed a great and original black four door hardtop with blue
interior the other day.  It was on the same side of the freeway as I was and
a young lady was driving it.  I was not able to get her attention and as I
was in a different lane.  I passed her in traffic and was never able to get
back next to her.  Here in Southern California it is not uncommon to see a
car like this year round.  I just don't know where they are hidden when they
are parked.
Ken