Please WELCOME Richard (1929, 1930)

Welcome to the Club, Richard!  And welcome to your 1930 model "77". It
looks like a snazzy ride from the pictures I've seen.   Send us some
pics & Info of your cars for entry on the 1929/1930  pages after
checking with the Webmonsters on the process.  The Imperials of the 20's
& 30's are lacking for exposure on the Club pages & we need to show
folks examples of when Chrysler built real Imperials.  :)

    I'm intrigued by the L-80. Does the "L" indicate a Locke bodied car?
Let us know
about your cars.

Jim M.   Sunnyvale, Ca.
1939 Custom Imperial Limo C24