63 imperial in junkyard

I found a 63 4 door imperial in the junkyard, Ecology San Diego the one on
nirvana road.  The engine gone, parts missing off the front grill, front tires
brake assembly gone, instrument panel removed but still there, tail lights
broken, front and rear bumpers still there and in good shape.  I pulled out the
heater control switch behind the glove box, now I know where its at, and the
heater core and cover.  Still some good stuff on it but ya need to hit it quick.

out
dave