Exner Jr. Interview

I would like to take my hat off for a job well done on the Exner interview, and it is a significant contribution to our web site. I did find one point I disagreed with Exner on, and that is the color black. I own a black Nissan 300ZX, and think it looks very sharp, and a black Imperial during the heavy chrome era would certainly make all the chrome stand out, but black tends to obliterate the lines and styling of a car, whereas a lighter color brings it all out. I would have also liked to learn more about the Imperial in particular, and what features Chrysler cut out due to cost, versus the production models. I hope the bumper that was referred to as being changed was not the 1959 rear bumper, since I believe that to be one of the best styling elements I have ever seen on any car, kind of like very stretched out lips. I have not read the second part, so maybe some of my ideas will be presented there. Thank you for a job well done!
Bill '59 Crown