Virgil Exner, Jr. Conversation Now Available

Virgil Exner, Jr. Conversation Now Available

That is some great job.  Every time I wanted to see a picture of something
it would turn right up. (damn dial up!)  Mike managed to get a bunch of my
favorites in. The Norseman, the Alfa Romeo BAT cars. I was surprised with
all of the 50's show cars he didn't mention the Falcon.  That is a beautiful
car. I saw that and a few of the others at the Louis Viutton Classic at
Rockefeller Center a few years back.
Oh and I have that model of the Pierce Arrow "revival" 1:24.  Exner Jr is a
cool guy.  I like the fact that they drove an old Indy car around on the
street for years, too.
Great job, you've kept me up past my bed time!
Rob