I need some detailed pictures of an Imperial convertible top, andmechani

I need some detailed pictures of an Imperial convertible top, andmechanism 67 or later prefered

Hi guys

I'm thinking of starting a really crazy hardtop to convertible project here.
Could someone kindly take some detailed pictures of their convertible top,
and it's workings, also of the sides of the car, I'm trying to get some
ideas of what the exact differences between a convertible and a 4 or 2 door
hardtop 67 Imp are.

Thanks

Tristan