Virgil Exner, Jr. Conversation Now Available

Virgil Exner, Jr. Conversation Now Available

If you haven't taken the time to view Mike Trettin's magnificent
contribution to our Web pages, make the time!  We have some incredibly
great stuff on our site but this just might be the best yet.

http://www.imperialclub.com/ImpFormativeArticles/Exner/Jr/index.htm

Fantastic work Mike!

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Converts