81-83 LIMO ON AMC

[There was also a silver/blue one in another movie of his (I believe) Cannonball Run.]

Anyone else see the black Imp.limo on the Burt Reynolds movie "stick"it
was on the AMC channel wed night. Quite nice!!!

The one used in Cannonball Run was painted flat Army green (Reynolds pretened to be an Amry General in order to evade the 55MPH speed limit. In the first movie, he was an ambulance driver; for the same reasons). Frank Sinatra, along w/ Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin were also in either part one or two.

[BEGIN RANT] Geez, I sure do miss those good ol' car-chase movies from the 70s/80s, like Cannonball or Smokey & the Bandit (or some like Airplane!, Blues Brothers, etc. and others which are lesser known). I remember watching these new as a kid, and laughing for days. Now they seem like such innocent fun, compared to the often dark, depressing, black-magic "kids movies" like Harry Potter, or 90-minute-commerical, siezure-inducing-japanamation garbage. [END RANT]

Anyways, I think these two movies used the same car. I saw the actual Cannonball car for sale in a Phoenix area Chrysler dealer a couple years ago (Have pictures). It was repainted a very dark blue. The paint-job looked like a $99 special.

Carmine F.

Meet Singles