Demo's classifieds?

> Somebody named Jacob Vantilburg is asking for "non-running" 64-66 Imperials
> that are probably destined to be demo cars.

I've mentioned these ads before, and volunteered to zap them, report them, etc.
They're such obvious liars too...

"I LOOKING 4 A IMPERIAL TO RESTORE, UNDER $1000. DO NOT NEED TO RUN, I
XSPECIALLY LIKE '57s TO '66, BUT NOT CONVETABLES. PLEEZE HELP ME FIND MY DREAM
CAR."

I hate to think of the IML ads as a "hangout" for derby guys, but judging by
the number of easy-to-spot ads, there is obviously a sub-group using the
classified ads. I've even seen owners OFFERING Imperials to the derby guys.

Carmine F.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife