From: "Leo Heligas" <llhelig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 8:19 AM
Subject: IML: 83 HSP replacement

List, Help! I am in the process of changing out my HSP on my 83. I noticed
there is no 4145070 spacer under the HSP or anywhere??? Is it necessary?
Where does it go; under the HSP, under the Gasket or where? I assume the
gasket goes directly on the HSP as that is where it is now. Thank!!!
Leo H. drowned 83, 59 Fury, 46 Ply Conv't.